Rubicon’s Mocktail Recipes with a Twist
Whether you are by the pool, or lounging on your patio, there are countless ways to beat the summer heat with Rubicon. The pioneers of exotic fruit juice have created a refreshing range of Sparkling Juices which can be enjoyed on their own or combined to create a tropical mocktail.
Passion Fruit Mojito
Summer in a glass in less than 5 minutes! Give a tropical twist to your favorite classic mojito at your next summer party. Bask in a fun and refreshing mojito mocktail recipe with Rubicon Sparkling Passion Fruit Juice.
- Pour 3oz. Rubicon Sparkling Passion Fruit Juice and fresh passion fruit pulp in a shaker with ice
- Squeeze fresh lime and add in crushed mint leaves
- Shake vigorously then strain and pour into glass
- Garnish with mint leaves or dried passion fruit
A good mocktail is all about using delicious ingredients from tropical destinations. This infusion of Rubicon’s Lychee Juice with lemon and ginger is the ideal drink to transport you to an island escape right at home!
- Put ice cubes in a shaker and add 1 cup of Rubicon’s Sparkling Lychee Juice, freshly squeezed lemon and ginger
- Shake well then pour into glass
- Garnish with fresh lychee on a cocktail stick
Guava & Lychee Punch
Ditch your typical ice tea and say hello to your new must-have summer beverage. Create a tropical fruit punch with a sparkling touch which has all the right flavors for a thirst-quenching drink to stay cool for the summer.
- Mix Rubicon Sparkling Guava Juice and Rubicon Sparkling Lychee Juice
- Squeeze in a fresh lime and put a handful of mint
- Place the mix into a pitcher with ice cubes, slices of lime and kaffir leaves
Coco Pomegranate Margarita
You might want to bookmark this for your next pool day. Both insanely tasty and refreshing on a hot summer day, cool off with a Coco Pomegranate Margarita, the ultimate refresher drink to keep you hydrated and healthy all day!
- Mix ½ cup of Rubicon Coconut Water and ½ cup Rubicon Pomegranate Juice in a glass
- Add fresh squeeze lime, crush 4-5 mint leaves and mix
- Add 1 tbsp honey and adjust sweetness accordingly
- Mix all together and pour in a glass with ice
- Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
Tropical Mango Agua
Nothing says summer like mangoes! Transform your standard mocktail by adding Rubicon Sparkling Mango Juice and Coconut water with finely chopped mangoes and mint. Tropical Mango Agua is all about refreshment this summer, a great choice for the whole family to indulge in.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes
- Pour 2 cans of Rubicon Sparkling Mango and 500ml of Rubicon Coconut Water
- Chop mangoes to little cubes, squeeze 1 lime and add in 5 thinly sliced fresh mint and mix
- Pour into a glass and top it off with fresh mint leaves or a sprinkle of tajin powder
Rubicon Exotic is available at Spinneys, Waitrose, Zoom, Choithrams, Abu Dhabi Coop, Sharjah Coop and Geant, as well as online at Amazon, Choithrams.com and Mumzworld.