Kanegrade supply high quality natural ingredients at competitive prices and deliver them to your manufacturing facility on time, every time. At Kanegrade we’re proud to have done exactly that since 1980, ensuring our customers have smooth production runs and category leading finished products.
Today Kanegrade encompasses facilities in several countries and with over 60 members of staff across production contracting, sourcing, QA, NPD and logistics. We’ve built strong partnerships with growers and primary processors around the world, giving you access to ingredients from every corner of the globe.Our products include:
- Colours – Our food colours are created from the vibrant and diverse raw materials found in nature. Dosage can be adjusted to create unique shades and we also create custom blends to achieve your ideal colour tone.
- Flavours – We develop flavours for leading beverage, bakery, dairy, savoury and confectionery manufacturers. Use our flavours to boost existing aroma or introduce intense, lasting and unique flavour to your finished product.
- Fruit juice concentrates, NFC’s and purees
- Fruit and vegetable powders and pieces
- Vegetable juice concentrates and purees
- Seafood products
- Dairy and meat products
- Nuts and nut products
- Extracts, oils and oleoresins
- Herbs, spices and seasonings
- Ice-cream inclusions
- Functional/Human Nutrition/Nutraceuticals
- Organic products
- Beverage Development
- Many more are available upon request.
We can recommend ingredients to match your enquiry and we also create bespoke ingredients to meet project aims such as adapting mouthfeel, optimising cost or enhancing nutrition. Our diverse ingredients catalogue spans many parts of your bill of materials, meaning you can choose Kanegrade to reduce your number of suppliers.
Our team of food scientists are on hand to answer questions about shelf life, stability, particle size, organic status, acidity level, extraction process, dietary consideration or any one of hundreds of criteria which are relevant to our ingredients, and your finished product. We are able to provide full application advice on using our ingredients and how they will perform during your manufacturing process whilst maintaining their integrity.
Please contact us for your individual requirements where we have a dedicated team ready to find a solution for all your needs.