THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023, Asia’s leading food and beverage trade show, took place during 23-27 May 2023. This trade show was a massive and comprehensive event held at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, covering an area of over 130,000 square meters. The event was organized by the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, in collaboration with the Thai Chamber of Commerce and Koelnmesse GmbH. It set new records of tremendous success with purchasing value of more than 120,000 million baht and attracted over 130,000 visitors from around the world. The event also served as an international platform for business matching, trade negotiation, and business networking among global food and beverage industry professionals.
The international platform for food and beverage industry
THAIFEX-ANUGA ASIA 2023 was the comprehensive and ultimate destination for food and beverage business sectors, including buyers, distributors, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, and retailers, to search for diverse manufacturers and exporters. The event combined 11 trade shows providing opportunities to connect business networking from leading global manufacturers and exporters, medium-sized companies, local producers to various startups.
New records for great success at THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023
- Total exhibitors: 3,034 exhibitors with a total of 5,859 booths from 45 countries in several regional areas such as East Asia, ASEAN, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, and Australia.
- Total visitors: 131,039 visitors (+58%) including 78,764 trade visitors (+53%) and 52,275 public visitors (+66%)
- Total trade value: 120,002.09 million baht (+81%)
- Top 5 best-selling product categories: Fine Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Food Technology, Coffee & Tea, and Food Service
- Top 5 countries with the highest purchasing value: China, Thailand, USA, Malaysia, and Japan
Unleashing new experiences to create business for the future
THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2023, under the concept of “Beyond Food Experience”, offered a broader experience through exhibitions, knowledge-sharing seminars as well as a wide range of activities for those interested in food-related business to gain new knowledge such as halal food, organic food, sustainable food, food innovation, plant-based protein, and Thai SELECT. In addition, there were also special activities such as Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge and Future Food Experience+ to ignite new ideas and create novel marketing prospects for future lifestyles.
Don’t miss out!
Be a part of our great success at THAIFEX – ANUGA ASIA 2024 during 28 May – 1 June 2024. Please stay updated with news and information at www.thaifex-anuga.com.